Information Architected is focused on helping our customers develop methods for the intelligent use of their corporate content, knowledge and business processes to foster innovation and be better positioned for success in todays highly interactive, socially driven markets.
- Dan Keldsen, President and Principal Consultant
- Clayton Combs, Senior Process Consultant
- Patti Anklam, Senior Consultant in Organizational Network Analysis
- Dr. Ellen Domb, Senior Consultant in TRIZ/Innovation (the Theory of Innovative Problem Solving)
- Robert Lavigne, Collaboration Advisor and Project Manager
- Richard Platt, Senior Consultant in Systematic Innovation
In The News
Our experience began in the early days of information systems, with the advent of imaging and full-text retrieval systems, through the emergence of the web and corporate portals, and extends into todays current trends and challenges in securing content in a web-based, flattened, highly collaborative business environment.
Our founders have over two decades of experience and industry recognition as experts and thought leaders in facilitating the successful creation and implemention of business strategies that leverage the leading technologies and business practices including:
- Enterprise Content Management
- Information Architecture, Taxonomy and Enterprise Search
- Innovation Management
- Knowledge Management
We have worked with the Who’s Who in virtually every industry including: (View a listing of all our clients or select a targeted industry)