Build a Foundation, Take Action
All of our training and educational materials are based on our hands-on, client-driven consulting work, extensive research into an even larger audience of technology-savvy business or business-focused technology people, and is created to be the most hands-on and practical experience available in each of our areas of expertise (see topics below).
Having created and delivered business and technology courses to organizations large and small, we can help translate business and technical language in BOTH directions, to enable technical staff, managers, business users, executives and business unit owners to clear the decks, reset the stage, and plainly put… get things done.
Customize the Course to *YOUR* Needs
Each course is constructed to allow for customization depending on your needs. Each course can be dellivered as an executive overview (ranging from 2 – 4 hours) to an extensive multi-day forum that includes interactive, hands-on exercises that enhance the value of and retention of material presented.
In most cases, if you have a project underway, the program and exercises can be executed against your project, driving forward both foundational education for your entire team, and moving your project forward significantly.
A Wide Range of Topics
Information Architected currently offers:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Training
- Information Architecture, Taxonomy and Search Training
- Knowledge Management Training
- Innovation Management Training
- Enterprise 2.0 and Collaboration Training
Training can be delivered:
- Customized (from a 1 hour executive overview to a 2 day class with workshops)
Also Check Out Our Online IAI University, offering online training on:
- Applied Innovation with TRIZ
- eDiscovery: From Legal Imperatives to Technical Solutions
- Social/Organizational Network Analysis
Contact us to discuss your business education needs